Wow!

Wow... so... what a week this has been!

We had a youth retreat... then the Kingdom Come Conference! I was at home last night watching the service online and I saw and heard some of you guys GOIN FOR IT in worship and in prayer!

Totally wild stuff. So here's the plan for tonight. Let's meet in the Lounge and we'll chat about some of what God's done in our lives over the last week and even some more about the idea of the youth running a service this summer. You guys rock by the way. You've IMPRESSED me and made me quite proud of how you've put what we've learned into action!

So bring a Tim Horton's... even bring a snack if you want. I'll meet you in the lounge at 7pm and we'll just chat about "The Kingdom of God" like we've been learning about for the last week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week of Youth before Summer...

Youth Night on the Streets this Friday!

"Oh No... I forgot the CRANBERRIES" RAK Night