How do we change a city?

Last week's RAK Attack was amazing. Check out the video evidence...



This week at youth... we're digging even further into the question of, "How do I change my city?" at our Freedom House Youth Service 7pm at the City Center. This weekend, I got to hang out with a room full of people who PRAY pray at the 24/7 Prayer National Meeting. One guy from Vancouver and his group have been praying for 4 years... non stop!!! But they don't just pray... they change the city! This is a picture of me and him hanging out in a tunnel UNDER Niagara Falls! For real!

We'll learn more about it Wednesday Night... come ready to worship!

Also please email me (dave@freedomhouse.ca) ASAP if you are coming to all or part of the 1st ever Freedom House Youth Retreat March 6th and 7th. There will likely be a very small cost but nothing out of anyone's reach. Leaders and youth... please confirm one way or another ASAP! Thanks!

Cya Wednesday!
Dave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week of Youth before Summer...

Youth Night on the Streets this Friday!

"Oh No... I forgot the CRANBERRIES" RAK Night